The aim of the French Interprofessional Committee of Laboratory Suppliers is to defend its members’ collective, material and moral interests.
The mission of CIFL is to:
- organise trade events (Forum LABO & BIOTECH, Forum LABO Maghreb)
- set up and lead working commissions based on the needs of the profession
- inform its members, by all available means (e.g. Newsletters, Clubs, website)
- represent the profession with the authorities
- establish contacts and partnerships with similar associations in France and abroad
CIFL members are legal entities engaged in one of the following activities: manufacturing, distribution, importation of products, reagents, equipment or services for laboratories in the French market.
Each member is represented within CIFL by its legal representative. Only those companies that have so requested in writing, and whose membership has been confirmed, are eligible to become members of the Committee.
To join CIFL the legal representative of the company must accept the statutes of CIFL, accept and sign the Charter of Ethics of the Profession, and pay the dues corresponding to the revenue from its Laboratory business in France.
CIFL membership dues are payable on a calendar year basis, regardless of the membership period. Dues are required in January of each year.
CIFL membership allows members to:
- get special rates at Forum LABO & BIOTECH ,
- have their company information listed free of charge on the TOOLABO.com website,
- take part in the various CLUBS or Working Commissions of CIFL,
- recevoir les informations, résultats d’enquêtes, actualités de la Profession,
- post job opportunities at no cost on the CIFL sites
- get a free copy of the results of the major Laboratory Market Survey carried out by CIFL and Alcimed
Membership is subject to approval by the Board of Directors of CIFL.